Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WHATS UP! :) contd....

WEDNESDAY


Pallavi: Yellow :)
Karan: Good god!When did you become blonde? :P
Pallavi: The day i befriended you!
Karan: You are SERIOUSLY weird,woman!
Pallavi: :) I am just trying to fit in :P
Karan: You do not need to try...
Pallavi: Whats wrong?
Karan:  huh!?
Pallavi: NO!Why are you acting weird?
Karan: So you fit in? :P
Pallavi: I am not joking.
Karan: Well then you should! :)
Pallavi: Seriously?Whats matter?
           Sorry typo
           the* matter
Karan: Hahahahahaha!Matter is atoms and molecules! :P :P
Pallavi: I'll reduce you to that!
Karan: Chill?
Pallavi: Bye!
Karan: Alright dont chill,but stay...
Pallavi: Funny!
Karan: Thank you :)
Pallavi: Get lost!
Karan: Are you sure?
Pallavi: Have never been so sure!EVER!
Karan: okay...

Karan Bansal is currently offline...


She could not help but think about their conversation.And of all the ones they had been having for the past two weeks.Something was different..and she seemed more convinced as she scrolled through the conversation for what seemed like the trillionth time in those five minutes!
Unable to wrap her head around it she occupied herself with the ever so remedial "Social interview".The miracles of Facebook.
But it was going to bother her and she knew that more than anyone else...

2 comments:

  1. I like karan. He's such a nice,normal and stupid boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa!i like pallavi!she such a nice smart and normal girl :P

    ReplyDelete