Saturday, February 12, 2011

A quest for inspirations

17th january,2011

In the past 18years,2months and 4 days of my life(approximately) I have never felt the need or desire to write a diary/journal/record!!!I have several times stormed pages with baffling unorganized sentences and have immediately ruthlessly torn them off and thrown them away scared it will give away some of my secrets!SO much for privacy!!!!!!!!
 Anyway i am not writing to jot down chronologincally the daily events of my otherwise interesting life!The backdrop to this new endeavour of mine is thus-Yesterday while talking to my neighbour thinking of things i can do after school,she suggested I do something that ll provide me with the oppurtunity to write...and earn from it!A predicament!The problem is I cannot write unless I am inspired!So i contemplated to the background of flipping pages of my History book(which pretty much explains WHY i mucked up the exam today) and finally reached a conclusion.Which I hope I can safely say is a solution.That is,now i will write RELIGIOUSLY whether or not I have anything substantially inspiring me!
    The motive is,to see if there might be things that inspire me but escape my line of thought through the course of the day.Putting it simply:I am writing in my quest for inspirations!For I have heard,people of different ages and from varied schools of thought unanimously agree and point out that "Life has a lot to offer"!
I have set out to test the validity of this maxim!I do not know if I am equipped enough to test Life and what it has to offer because,in doing so I am pretty much going against convention.Conventionally it is life that tests us..sometimes it is enquiring enough to test ones patience too...
Life as we know it is the organizer,supervisor and invigilator,all at once,for all of these various little tests it makes us face everyday.So you can see what kind of supremacy I have set out to challenge!Yet I have always been a curious person!My audacity might upset a few humble people(because I assure you there are just a scarce handful of them) but then again it is because of blasphemies like us that their Humilty recieves any recognition at all...otherwise that is quite an obscure thing!
I am digressing!I guess that is it about Life!Its Vastness.It is just literally too beyond us to be able to grasp everything!!I do not think anyone who begins talking about life has ever been able to stick to a particular topic.It is just colossal!!!
Coming back to inspirations.I intend on securing a few every day and will then write to anaylize what it was exactly that inspired me to do so.My Inspiration for today thus is Inspiration itself...or the lack of it :P

11 comments:

  1. worthy an inspiration!!!
    'or the lack of it'
    :D

    go ahead girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.You remember how much i laughed when you read this out. well,same reaction. :D
    2. change the background. it looks too poem booki coverish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!niddie!aiight!i will!
    farah api-i ve told u b4 n agn for the trillionth time!i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi, punctuate properly? :P Sorry, I'm a sucker for correct grammar - punctuation included.
    Your intentions seem noble. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!okay!i shall!but thats how intended to punctuate :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy blogging :p
    have fun

    and agreed very good read :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!thank u!!happy blogging to u too anonymous sir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gr8 read! I hope there are more to come.

    ReplyDelete